If you are considering a consultation for treating fine lines and wrinkles, it can be confusing knowing where to find the best aesthetics clinic in your area. Putting your trust in an aesthetic clinician to enhance your natural beauty can feel daunting and often raise questions, especially if it is your first time. At Enhanced Aesthetics Newry, we understand these queries and are here to help. In our blog, Treating Fine Lines and Wrinkles: How to choose the best Aesthetics Clinic, we will guide you on how to choose the best aesthetics clinic and provide information on prices and treatments to help put your mind at ease before your consultation.
Choosing the best clinic for your consultation
Like choosing a new dentist or hairdresser, you will want to choose an aesthetic clinic where the clinicians know what they are doing when treating fine lines and wrinkles. If you feel that you are being too indecisive about where to go for your aesthetic treatment – good! It’s important to do your research. Here are some ways to help you choose the best aesthetic clinic for your consultation of treatment:
- Research the clinic online – Research the clinic online and read their reviews from different sources. You will want to check out the background of the clinic to make sure it is a real place and that staff are medically qualified, trained and have experience, a quick Google search can go a long way.
- Visit the clinic – Make an arrangement to visit the clinic to see where the treatments are carried out. You will want to choose a clinic that is hygienic, sanitary, relaxing and most importantly, legal. You may have to call in advance to book your visit and usually, a clinic will have no problems with this. Enhanced Aesthetics is a state of the art aesthetics clinic based in Newry Northern Ireland. The team of trained and experienced professionals use only medical-grade, premium products and equipment in treatments. Learn more about Enhanced Aesthetics here.
- Meet the aesthetic clinician – It is not uncommon for clients to ask to meet their clinician before their treatment is carried out to make sure that they are the real deal. At Enhanced Aesthetics, we offer a free consultation to clients where you can ask any prior questions relating to your treatment with Dr Helen Campbell. We have heard it all! And we are here to answer your questions, no matter how big or small they may feel.
- Ask questions – There is no such thing as a silly question during a consultation for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles. You may want to ask to see your clinician’s qualifications, and evidence of previous treatments and ask questions about aftercare and next steps. During your consultation with Dr Helen Campbell, you can ask any questions and she will put your mind at ease.
When you know that you have found the best aesthetics clinic for you, your next steps will be to book an appointment for your treatment. Dr Helen Campbell will be able to book you in for your treatment after your consultation. Not only does this mean that you will now be familiar with your aesthetic clinician and the clinic itself, but that you know what to expect on your next visit and your mind will be at ease.
Prices of Aesthetic Treatments
Something to consider when choosing the best aesthetics clinic is the prices of treatments. The price you pay for your treatment is often the cost of the product plus the experience level of the clinician delivering the treatment. A cheaper price can reflect a lower quality treatment and for this reason, you may want to avoid choosing an aesthetics clinic that offers ‘cheap’ Anti Wrinkle treatments. We aren’t saying that there is anything wrong with a sale or a discounted treatment, but if a clinic is offering aesthetic treatments for a very small price, it might be a sign that they are using poor quality materials or that they are underqualified. (Another reason why it is a good idea to do your research!)
There is a risk of receiving undesired results if your treatments are carried out by someone who is not properly trained or qualified, or sometimes not medically qualified at all, so make a safe choice and choose an aesthetics clinic that is professionally accredited with qualified clinicians delivering treatments, like Enhanced Aesthetics.
At Enhanced Aesthetics, Anti Wrinkle Treatments start from £150. To book a free consultation with Dr Helen Campbell, click here.
During your consultation, a discussion of various treatment options will take place and an anti-wrinkle treatment will not be administered if a customer isn’t deemed suitable.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment Areas
During your consultation for the treatment of lines and wrinkles, you will find out about the areas where fine lines and Anti Wrinkle treatments can be carried out. Anti Wrinkle treatments contain a protein that reduces the movement of the muscles and therefore reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, commonly in the upper face. It allows the skin to appear fresher, smoother and rejuvenated. Popular fine lines and wrinkles treatment areas include:
- Lines in the upper forehead (horizontal lines)
- Lines around the eyes (commonly referred to as Crows feet)
- Lines in between and above the eyebrows
- Lines on the nose (commonly referred to as Bunny lines)
- Lines around the mouth (commonly referred to as Smokers lines)
- Lines on and around the neck (commonly referred to as Turkey Neck appearance)
- Treatment for a Gummy Smile (excessive gum display)
- Treatment for downward turned mouth (Marionette lines)
- Treatment for jawline slimming
- Treatment for teeth grinding (treatment of the masseter muscle)
- Treatment for chin (treatment of the mentalis muscle to relax it so it doesn’t give an ‘orange peel appearance’)
- Treatment for hyperhidrosis (treatment for excessive underarm sweating)
At Enhanced Aesthetics, we believe in enhancing your natural beauty. For a consultation for the treatment of lines and wrinkles or another aesthetic treatment, get in touch to book your free consultation with Dr Helen Campbell.
Treating Fine Lines and Wrinkles with Dr Helen Campbell, Enhanced Aesthetics
Dr Helen Campbell has been delivering facial aesthetic treatments since 2014. She has been highly trained in London, Dublin and Belfast in advanced aesthetics and was excited to bring these services to the people of Newry and the surrounding area. She specialises primarily in injectables including Anti-Wrinkle Treatments, Profhilo and Dermal Fillers. Her experience in dentistry offers an invaluable foundation to deliver treatments in a painless and precise manner, which leads to optimum outcomes. Helen’s treatments offer subtle improvements which enhance your natural beauty and produce a fresher, more youthful result. She loves to see the impact such treatments can have on your confidence and finds it very rewarding to know she has helped in boosting this. “I believe in using the correct product in the correct areas, leading to better more natural results.” – Dr Helen Campbell.
Dr Helen Campbell also specialises in skincare treatments and is a leading clinician working with the world-renowned Alumier MD products. Following your treatment, she will advise you further on skincare regimens to ensure the best outcomes over the long term and is there to answer any of your questions.
We hope that our blog, Treating Fine Lines and Wrinkles: How to choose the best Aesthetics Clinic, has helped you to choose the best aesthetics clinic for you. See all of our treatments here and stay connected with us on social media at the links below.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]